This volunteer opportunity consists of either picking a song to sing or playing a musical instrument for any of our Courageous Warriors or one specific Courageous Warrior. Once you have chosen your song from the list on the base of this page you simply follow these simple steps below.
1. Pick a well lighted and quiet room or outdoor area to record your video
2. Film your video with first saying a generic word of encouragement or the child's name and a short word of encouragement.
3. Sing or play a musical instrument to your song choice and close out your video
4. Check your video before sending it in to make sure it is clear to see and easy to hear.
5. Then send in your video so we can upload it to our social media pages.
This volunteer opportunity consists of picking a book from our provided book list at the bottom of this page and then follow these simple steps below.
1. Pick a well lighted room or outdoor space that is quiet to film in
2. Next Introduce yourself and the book you will be reading including author and illustrator (if you do not want to state your name simply say hi and then the books information, also if you would not like to be shown in the video you can simply just film the book as you read).
3. Next start reading the book allowed and showing each page for the children to see.
4. Once you have finished reading say thank you for joining me today on Courage And Friends Reading Corner.
5. Then send in your video and so we can upload it to our social media pages
This volunteer opportunity is always changing as need for encouragement for individual Courageous Warriors arise we also offer the opportunity to make a general encouragement as well that we can then post to help any of our warriors.
Right now we have a list of warriors that could use a volunteer work through virtual encouragement as they face an incredibly challenging time. Please send all finished pictures, videos and short words of encouragement using the button below.
Kennedy Cystic Fibrosis and Pancreatitis Warrior: age 8 going through a major surgery to remove multiple organs and transplant out of state and it happens to land also during her 9th birthday. She loves the colors blue, pink, and purple, gymnastics, art, barbies, and polar bears.
Margot Rare disease and kidney failure warrior age 5: she has been going through daily dialysis and long ICU stay. she loves Taylor Swift, dancing, the color blue, dogs, and playing with dolls.
Camilla Childhood Cancer Warrior age 6: About to go through amputation surgery of her left leg due to complication from cancer and the treatments. She loves the color purple, butterflies, painting, and designing clothes for her barbies
The Beanie Love Media Upload Form is for volunteers who have been preapproved to upload completed projects such as videos, audio, and pictures for our selected programs.